For questions, please contact the Program Registration Office at 412.622.3288 or ProgramRegistration@carnegiemuseums.org.
Camp space is limited. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Submitting a registration does not guarantee a space in camp. Registration must be received at least one week prior to first day of camp, play date, or workshop.
- Additional Camper Safety Information form (one per child).
- Summer camp registration form (one per child). This is only required if you are not registering online.
- Scholarship form (one per family or group). Do not register online if you are applying for a scholarship. Include your scholarship application with your printed registration form.
- PDF of summer camps at Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History.
- PDF of summer camps at Powdermill Nature Reserve.
To Register Online
Please Note: If you would like to apply for a scholarship, do not register online. You must use one of the print/mail/fax/phone methods below.
- Online Registration for Members of Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
Click here to register through the Members-only website. If you do not use the Members-only link, you will not receive discounted pricing.
- Online Registration for non-Members
Click here to register through the general website. Not a Member? Members receive exclusive discounts on camp fees! To join today and immediately receive a Members-only discount on your camps, click here.
- Preschool Play Dates and High School Workshops
Use the online registration links provided with play date and workshop descriptions.
To Register by Print/Mail/Fax/Phone
You may submit your registration and scholarship application several ways:
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
Program Registration Office
4400 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412.622.3288, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Visa/MasterCard/American Express only.
412.622.6257, Visa/MasterCard/American Express only
- In person
Bring your completed forms and full payment (check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express) to the Program Registration Office, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Your registration is confirmed only when you have received a confirmation packet. The confirmation packet includes:
- Registration confirmation letter
- Procedural information for parents and guardians
- Sign-in and sign-out procedure
- Pre- and post-camp care policy
- Food allergy and EpiPen information
- Parent authorization form (photography release, behavior policy, late pick-up
- Camper Safety Information form. Click here if you need additional forms. A separate Safety Information form must be completed for each camper.
- Parking pass
Cancellations and Refunds
Parents/guardians may cancel a registration before the start of a camp, play date, or workshop by calling 412.622.3288.
- Summer Camps and High School Workshops
A full refund (minus a $25 handling fee) will be granted for cancellations made 14 or more days prior to a camp or workshop session. No refunds are given for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the start of a session. Please note: Once the camp week begins, there are no refunds for pre-care and post-care hours.
- Gallery Play Dates for Preschoolers
A full refund (minus a $10 handling fee) will be given up to one week prior to a play date. No refund will be granted less than one week before a play date.
Waiting list status can be requested if a program is full. No deposit is necessary to hold a place on the list. Parents/guardians will be notified by phone if space becomes available.
Children may transfer without penalty from one camp to another, space permitting, up to two weeks before their camps begin. High schoolers may transfer without penalty from one workshop to another up to one week before their workshops begin. No transfers are permitted once a camp begins. A transfer may be arranged by calling 412.622.3288.
Some scholarships are available. You may submit an application when you register. Note: Do not register online if you are applying for a scholarship. Please visit the Scholarships page for full details.